Monday, June 17, 2013

CHAYESSA Kennels

Hi my name is Vanessa Mulcahy, I live in Brisbane, which is a major city of the state of Queensland (Australia). I have been a member of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Queensland since 1995 and also a member of the Queensland Canine Control Council, which is affiliated to the Australian National Kennel Council Inc.
My Kennel prifix is CHAYESSA
My aim as a breeder and for my kennels is to breed dogs sound in conformation and temperament that are versatile German Shepherd dogs that represent the German Shepherd breed standard, that are Excellent graded in both Conformation and Obedience.
I would also be very pleased if I could breed a dog that could go on and serve in the Police force or Search and Rescue or similar. It would also be a dream to breed or own a dog that remains on in many pedigrees, as it would be nice to make a contribution to improving the breed and feeling like I have made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment