Sunday, November 24, 2013

Quality German Shepherds - Arkansas

Quality German Shepherds
I am a small scale breeder that only breeds a select number of carefully planned litters per year. I own my own business and my shepherds are my hobby and family. I also have 13 grandchildren that spend alot of time with me and my dogs.
I currently have 8 shepherds for breeding, all I have handpicked, purchased and raised since they were puppies. I picked the very best of this breed so that I can pass their good qualities on. They are all quality German Shepherds that are within the GSD breed standard. They are from good bloodlines, but not champion bloodlines, even though I have produced some pups that I feel were champion material. I take alot of pride in my dogs and want everyone to have a great shepherd experience, whether you get a pup from me or someone else, shepherds are AWESOME!

1 comment: