Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vintar AKC German Shepherds Arizona

Vintar AKC German Shepherds Arizona
Vintar German Shepherds are from the German work line (protection or working dogs)  My girls backgrounds go all the  way back to champion wins for shows in Germany. Drako is CGC Certified SDRA Registered and I plan on training Toby when he is older. My males will be out in public being trained for service. They all will eventually be trained in agility, search  and rescue or service dog.
We have moved to Buckeye, AZ off of I-10 and Jackrabbit. I will be set up the following year if not sooner for CGC training on the puppies if new owners are interested. Other training such as search and rescue and agility will be  available later on. I am still being trained on some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment