Sunday, August 28, 2016

Von Buchmann German Shepherds

Von Buchmann German Shepherds
All puppies are raised in the house so they go home to you well socialized and used to household noises. Once they get their first shots they will be exposed to things outside of the house as well. We want to give them the best start possible in preparing for their future family lives. Crate training can be added on your puppy for an extra expense. For upcoming litters, early reservations are recommended!
Originally from Michigan, I was raised around German Shepherds. I admire their loyalty, bravery and protective nature, gentleness with children, and always, the ability to be all of this and complete goof balls that make you laugh every day, so in tune with their owners they are almost human.
I breed only European line German shepherds from both show lines and working lines. My mission is to breed for temperament, working ability, and structural soundness.
I give my puppies the best start I can by raising them in the house, where they are constantly looked after and handled in my home office.
My goal: to produce the perfect German Shepherd Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment