Sunday, June 11, 2017

Eisenhund Kennel German Shepherd Shepherd Training Breeding and Competition - Missouri

The goal with our breeding program is to produce high drive, high energy working dogs.  We take the very best genetics we can find to produce pups with exceptional health, solid nerves, high intelligence, and outstanding temperament.  Our pups are held to extremely high standards.  While we do not have as many litters as other kennels, we focus on quality rather than quantity.  The difference between our program and others is that all of our dogs work and train on a regular basis.  When you consider buying a puppy from us you can actually come onto the field and watch their parents work before you buy.
Training and competing is the emphasis of our kennel. 
Breeding is just a means to the end
If you want to compete at a world class level then you must have a world class dog with world class genetics.  So I try to breed the dogs that I want to compete with and that I want to protect my family.  A dog that will show aggression on the field during a trial, and then ride home in the backseat with my girls.  A dog that will sleep in bed with my child, and then fearlessly defend my home if a stranger comes to the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment