Sunday, June 11, 2017

Kinneret German Shepherds - South Africa

Kinneret German Shepherds
As far as I can remember – I always wanted to have my own German Shepherd Dog. As a child this was not possible so I had an imaginary one, or I ‘adopted’ any willing German Shepherd in the neighbourhood that wanted to temporarily come home with me. Needless to say much to my chagrin, the ‘adopted’ Shepherd always went home.
Eventually, however, after many years of persistence, I was allowed to have my first German Shepherd. He was a handsome sable puppy that I saved up for and bought off a retired ex RAF (Royal Air force) dog trainer named Bill Cuthbert son. I called him ‘Lobo’ and religiously took him training to the local dog school every Saturday afternoon. By this time my love for the GSD had turned into my passion for the breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment