Sunday, June 11, 2017

Visanara German Shepherds - United Kingdom

15 years ago I decided city life wasnt for me, I had my 2 dogs in Birmingham and wanted to concentrate on showing and decided I couldnt indulge my passion and work long hours in the city, so I moved to Malvern to join the family buisiness which is Lilleybrook Boarding Kennels and concentrate more on showing and breeding German Shepherds, and so with a lot of help and advice from David and Rhoda Payne (Videx) Visanara GSD was formed.

Temperament is such an important thing to me, I want other children toenjoy the breed as much as I do  because the tempereaments are second to none, all my girls are very friendly and love to be played with, although they do like to pounce and give a big sloppy kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment